1. Collecting Customer Information
Our customers’ privacy is very important to us, this is why, SECTIGO.CLUB is committed to protecting your data privacy rights as part of our legal obligations. This document describes on what kind of information we collect, use, process and ensure it always stays safe.
- 1.1 Visitors to SECTIGO.CLUB websites
- On our company websites we use the following third-party services to collect information about visitor behaviour, traffic and sales patterns:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ad Words
- The above mentioned forms of collecting information do not involve gathering private information and they are restricted to publicly attainable data such as domain name, registered company name, IP address, browser type, operating system, search terms and cookie information.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address where available, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
- 1.3. Customers
- Personal information is collected from customers only after obtaining their consent, which is obtained when customers are asked for information when expressing an interest in purchasing our products, obtaining additional information about SECTIGO.CLUB services and subscribing to the company services, when using SECTIGO.CLUB website, downloading a product, applying for access to our managed service platform, subscribe to SECTIGO.CLUB newsletters/rewards, downloading articles or making further inquiries.
- 1.4. Product Download
- Downloading a product will often require provision of personal information. This information will be used by SECTIGO.CLUB or its partners to contact the customer about SECTIGO.CLUB products and services, including product updates and associated promotional material.
- 1.5. Use of Personal Information
- The information collected by SECTIGO.CLUB or their partners whether public or private will never be sold or exchanged or transferred outside SECTIGO.CLUB for any reason without your consent other than for the purposes described below.
- 1.5.1. Product and services provision
Customer information is collected in order to provide our clients with services or products, process orders with our partners, conduct billing or credit checks, and perform business transactions.
- 1.5.2. Communications from SECTIGO.CLUB
SECTIGO.CLUB may send notices to its customers about products that are due to expire or notifications about new products being available that may be of interest to our clients or information about company events such as exhibitions or webinars.
- 1.5.3. Customer feedback
SECTIGO.CLUB may contact their customers to request feedback as part of its customer service process in order to ensure of adequate quality standards and continuous improvement.
2. Sharing Information and Data Transfers
SECTIGO.CLUB may share customer information with their partners and affiliates. Information provided to SECTIGO.CLUB will be protected by SECTIGO.CLUB and will never be sold or rented to any unrelated third parties without the express consent of the information provider unless legally obligated to do so. In some cases, personal data may be transferred to countries that may not follow European data protection law and we always ensure the data is protected adequately. In circumstances where customer data is being shared with external companies or partners the third parties agree to SECTIGO.CLUB confidentiality terms and conditions. Under the terms the third parties are prohibited from selling, using, marketing or trading data transferred by SECTIGO.CLUB for the sole purpose of product or service provision. Any data processors acting on behalf of SECTIGO.CLUB carry data processing activities in accordance with our instructions and the terms of Service Provision Agreement.
3. SECTIGO.CLUB Website External Links
The SECTIGO.CLUB website may contain links to external websites which are not covered by this privacy statement. SECTIGO.CLUB does not hold responsibility for the privacy and security of external sites as well as the information provided on such external sites.
4. Information Security
SECTIGO.CLUB ensures all employees follow Company Information Security Policy in order to keep electronic information as well as physical documents safe. Customer data is kept in a secure environment, where access is restricted only to authorized employees who are informed about confidential nature of personal data, receive appropriate training and sign confidentiality agreements.
- 4.1. Online Payment Transactions
- For the transmission of information, including any payment information, all data is encrypted and protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We do not retain any credit card details. All online payment transactions are securely transmitted to trusted and PCI compliant payment gateways.
- 4.2. Information Security Measures
- SECTIGO.CLUB applies all required security measures to ensure of data security, protect the personal or sensitive data against unlawful or unauthorized processing, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss alteration or damage, unauthorized disclosure or access by unauthorized third parties. The security measures may include the following and are not limited to:
- Access to servers are restricted to authorised personnel only using encrypted authentication
- The web servers are in high security data centres and use various features for protection such as: end-to-end encrypted traffic, IP and request filtering
- Our DNS provider and hosting data centres have built-in DDOS protection
- Servers and PCs are protected by antivirus and firewalls that are regularly updated
- Hardware and software firewalls are in place to mitigate attacks and to stop unauthorised network access
- Regular security audits are carried out to assess any potential vulnerabilities and updates / patches applied when discovered
- Data held on servers is encrypted in transit end-to-end
5. Data Retention
Personal data will be stored in accordance with applicable laws and kept for as long as needed to carry out the purposes described in this policy or as otherwise required by law.
6. Right to opt-out
Customers may occasionally receive information on products, services, and special offers from SECTIGO.CLUB. Customers are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having information used for purposes not directly related to the SECTIGO.CLUB service at the point where the information is requested. Customers may choose not to receive additional promotional communications using the opt-out link provided in each promotional email or by emailing: marketing@SECTIGO.CLUB.co.uk. Customers may not opt-out of receiving customer service communications as this would restrict them from obtaining important security information essential for SECTIGO.CLUB product provision.
8. Contact Details
Company registered address: Sectigo.club is a trading name of SSL247 INC. 6000 Metrowest Boulevard, Orlando, Florida, USA.
Tel.: +1 (800) 817-9167